Careers: Bilingual Support Services Coordinator
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is seeking a personable, energetic, and proactive individual to fill the full-time position of Bilingual Support Services Coordinator.
The Bilingual Support Services Coordinator is an entry level position within our Support Services Team. The Support Services Coordinator, with guidance from the Support Services Managers, is responsible for supporting families and victims/survivors affected by child sexual exploitation who connect with C3P, providing support and guidance on missing children services, and advancing stakeholder relations across Canada to promote the work of the Centre.
- University degree in relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in the social services field is considered an asset
- Experience in the field of abuse investigation, crisis intervention and assessment of high risk situations while working with children and/or youth in crisis
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex or sensitive information (oral, written and interpersonal)
- French/English bilingualism is required
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
Applicants with disabilities may request reasonable accommodation related to any materials or activities used throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require reasonable accommodation at any time during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.
It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.