Careers: Stakeholder Relations Analyst
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
Looking for a career where you can make a real difference? At C3P, we are a national charity where everyone is dedicated to improving the personal safety of all children every single day. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team.
As a Stakeholder Relations Analyst, your responsibilities include gathering information on a variety of topics related to child exploitation, as well as liaising with variety of stakeholders. This role partner’s closely with public relations and strategic communications teams, while also supporting our Executive Director. While possessing the necessary skills and education, you must also have an understanding and affinity for the work that C3P conducts.
- Proofread, edit documents, extract and compile data for use by senior management
- Coordinate requested opportunities with partners and government, and identify potential stakeholders
- Summarize and synthesize reports, studies and announcements
- Prepare and coordinate confidential communications, proposals and briefing notes
- Organize the Executive Director’s travel
- Share in general office duties
- Execute special projects and research for the Executive Director
- Manage the day-to-day operational and administrative activities of the Executive Director
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in effectively communicating complex or sensitive information (oral, written, interpersonal and public speaking)
- Energetic, enthusiastic, creative, committed
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Oral/written French desirable
- Ability to travel within Canada/Internationally on occasion
Interested in applying for this position?
Please email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with C3P for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.