Careers: Creative Director
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (Canadian Centre) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
The Canadian Centre operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
The Creative Director is responsible for creating compelling communications to help educate on and protect against the threats to children online and in everyday life.
- Define the creative strategy and approach for each campaign
- Manage day-to-day operations of a creative team, including setting priorities, assigning resources, and ensuring project goals are achieved
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion, including reviewing work, troubleshooting and provide feedback
- Oversee and manage all creative output and production from team
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
- Manage and cultivate the career development of all creative team members
- 8+ years of creative experience
- Fluent knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To learn more about the Canadian Centre for Child Protection Inc. visit https://protectchildren.ca/.
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume to the attention of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org by August 5th, 2020.
Applicants may be considered for open positions with the Canadian Centre for a period of up to six months.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.