Careers: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection (C3P) is a national charity dedicated to the personal safety and protection of children. Our goal is to reduce the sexual abuse and exploitation of children, to assist in the location of missing children, and to prevent child victimization.
C3P operates Cybertip.ca — Canada’s tipline for reporting child sexual abuse and exploitation on the internet — as well as other prevention and intervention programs and initiatives.
About This Position
Looking for a job that makes a positive impact for children worldwide? The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is a charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. We are seeking a personable, energetic, and proactive individual to fill the full-time position of Bilingual Customer Service Representative.
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative is an entry level position within our Education Team. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (CSR) plays a crucial role in supporting stakeholders within the education department, focusing on child safety. Their responsibilities include providing excellent phone and email customer service for inquiries, issues, and orders related to print and digital products/training accounts. They assist with order processing, data maintenance, report compilation, and suggest process improvements to enhance stakeholder experiences.
- University degree in relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills, and a willingness to continuously improve such skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (English and French) with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with the public and staff, over the phone and in person.
- Excellent written communication skills (English and French) with the ability to prepare, edit and format correspondence with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of computers for word processing, spreadsheets, email, internet.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and the ability to adapt to changes in priorities based on customer/agency activity.
- French/English bilingualism is required.
Interested in applying for this position?
Email your resume and cover letter (required) to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications submitted without cover letters will not be considered.
The Canadian Centre for Child Protection is committed to providing safe environments for children and adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All applicants will be thoroughly screened using background checks, including Criminal Record Checks and an extensive review process.
Please note that we are a fully vaccinated workplace, and all employees and visitors must show verifiable proof of COVID vaccination status.